The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website
THIS WEBSITE WILL:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not strictly necessary but, are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
THIS WEBSITE WILL:
- Collect Data for marketing/retargeting.
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics and various forms of social media analytics
- Track the pages you visit via Facebook, Instagram and other social media sites.
THIS WEBSITE WILL:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT:
Share any personal information with third parties.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, along with the other activities listed below. You may opt out of any email marketing communications at any time. All forms of marketing can be opted out by contacting customer service.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER:
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to approved third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
We may share information with governmental agencies or other entities to assist us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided in any way, shape or form to these entities for marketing purposes.
User provided Information and Usage Information
Any and all information that is obtained by Trophy Treestands, in the course of you using our website, such as survey information, website registration information, affiliate interaction, and social media. We automatically track certain information about you. This information includes what browser you are using, and your IP address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you're surfing the web. the URL that you just came from, which URL you next go to, Web Host Servers, automatically identify your computer by its IP address, and when you request a page from Trophy, our servers will log your IP address. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, We, never sell this information or provide it to anyone for any reason. Even though information about your visit to our website will be logged, you will remain anonymous to Trophy Treestands.
Customers also have the right to be forgotten, meaning to have their data removed from the online store. To remove your data please contact customer service at (757) 364 9744 or email to sales@trophy treestands.com
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (757) 364-9744
Your privacy on our website is important to Us. As a part of the operation of this Website, Often we obtain certain types of information about users. It is important that you to know the types of information We obtain and how we share or utilize it.
Highview and Dead Leaf Camo are registered trademarks of Trophy Treestands Corporation. Other trademarks, slogans, copyrights, logos and trade names identified on this Website are either our trademarks or trademarks of a third party licensor or other provider. None of these marks, names or logos may be used without the prior written consent of Trophy Treestands or the respective owner of such mark.
Restrictions on Use of Materials found on the Trophy Treestand website. The entire content included in this Website, including but not limited to text, Images, graphics/artwork or code, is owned by or licensed to Trophy Treestands. We reserve the right to make changes to the content of this Website at any time without notice, including with respect to our products, availability, specifications, models, names, colors, and materials. You may not use, copy, print, download, upload, display, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information or content from this Website in whole or in part without prior written permission from Trophy Treestands. No information or images from this website can be transmitted to a competitor or manufacturer at anytime without the expressed written consent of Trophy Treestands.